Introduction (Godly people)
- This life is not a destination, but merely a journey (death; resurrection; judgment; eternity)
- Our destination is not reached until the end of the journey (the ungodly; Christians)
- We must journey in the right way to reach the right destination (how saved; perseverance)
We see in this sermon the following lessons from the case of Cornelius:
- It is possible to be a ‘good person’ and still be lost
- It is possible to be a very ‘religious’ person and still be lost
- All people can be saved!
- The same gospel saves all people in the same way
1. Does God care about the object of our worship?
2. Does God care about how often I worship?
3. Does God care how we worship Him?