1. Who are the angels of God?
2. The work of the angels of God.
Phil. 2:12 So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling;
|1. Work Requested (2:12a,b)|
|2. Work Requirements (2:12c-18)
(i) Work Reverently (2:12c)
(ii) Work Confidently (2:13)
(iii) Work Willingly (2:14)
(iv) Work Blamelessly (2:15)
(v) Work Steadfastly (2:16)
(vi) Work Cheerfully (2:17,18)
John 9:1-2 KJV
(1) And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. (2) And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
- What the Scriptures teach
- Early history
- The Promises (Christ)
- The Law
- The Gospel (Christ)
- God does not lie!
- Rejoice in the Lord always!
- Today we live by the gospel / the law of Christ and not by the law of Moses!
- Do the deeds of Abraham today!
Dinosaurs and the Bible
- Are dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible?
- Where did the dinosaurs come from?
- Were there dinosaurs on Noah’s ark?
- Where are the dinosaurs today?
The Bronze Serpent
- The people became impatient and spoke against God and Moses
- The Lord sent fiery serpents; Moses interceded for the people
- At the LORD’S command Moses made a bronze serpent
- Whoever believes in Jesus will have eternal life
- We must not shrink back to destruction
This lesson will be about excitement!
- The OT prophets eagerly looked forward to the future.
- Wake up! It’s already here.
- Never lose that sense of excitement.
Greet one another with a holy kiss: Romans 16v16
Today’s lesson: “Greet one another with a holy kiss.” (Rom. 16:16a; etc.)?
Do we obey this today?
1. The “holy kiss” is a New Testament command
2. New Testament commands are to be obeyed
3. Obeying the command to greet with a holy kiss