We are located in City Beach, Perth, Western Australia.
The Gospel For All
We proclaim the message of the crucified and risen Lord (1Corinthians 15:3,4). We urge all to accept God’s gift of eternal life in His Son (Romans 6:23).
God’s plan for salvation involves:
- Repentence towards God and faith in Jesus Christ (Acts 20:21)
- Confessing Jesus as Lord (Romans 10:10)
- Being baptised (immersed in water) into Christ for forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38)
- Followed by a life of faithful service to Christ (Revelation 2:10)
We understand that in order for our faith to be pleasing to God, we must trust Him to the extent of obeying Him (Hebrews 5:9). It is through such faith that we become God’s children: “For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For all of you who were baptised into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ” (Galatians 3:26,27).
Baptism, an expression of obedient faith, is the culminating act by which God places one in a proper relationship with Jesus Christ. We would be happy to study the Bible with you concerning the gospel of Jesus Christ and how one should respond to it.
What to Expect Should You Visit
All visitors are treated with respect and made to feel welcome. You will not be embarrassed in any way. You will hear words “by which you will be saved” (Acts 11:14)
In keeping with our effort to carefully follow the Bible, our worship consists only of those activities authorised by command or example in the New Testament.
On Sunday, the first day of the week, we meet to:
- Praise God and edify one another through singing (Colossians 3:16)
- Offer prayers and thanksgivings (1Timothy 2:1,2)
- Observe the Lord’s Supper in remembrance of our Savior’s death (1Corinthians 11:24-26; Acts 20:7)
- Take up a collection (1Corinthians 16:1,2) so members can give as they have purposed in their heart (2Corinthians 9:7). As a visitor, you are a guest, so please do not feel under any obligation to give.
- Continually devote ourselves “to the apostles’ teaching” (Acts 2:42)
Throughout our meeting two principles govern all that we do:
- “Let all things be done for edification”
- “Let all things be done properly and in an orderly manner”